The 10th "International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ELECO 2017" will be held on November 30-December 2, 2017, in Bursa, Turkey.
ELECO is organized as international conferences in odd numbered years and as national conferences in even numbered years.
As such, ELECO 2017 is the 10th international conference.
ELECO 2017 aims to bring together researchers from many countries, serves as a forum for electrical, electronics engineers and scientists in academia and industry to present their works and to share their experiences in the area of electrical and electronics engineering.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Energy sources and power markets
- Electric power systems
- Electrical machines and drives
- Power electronics and applications
- Electrical materials
- High voltage techniques
- Biomedical electronics
- Digital Systems
- Circuits and systems
- Signal processing
- Electromagnetics, microwave
- Antennas and propagation
- Communication theory and systems
- Sensors and instrumentation
- Control theory and applications
- Robotics and automation systems
- Intelligent systems
ELECO 2017 is jointly organized by Uludag Univ., Bursa; Istanbul Technical Univ. (ITU); and the Chamber of Electrical Engineers (EMO), Bursa Branch.